In Writing Poetry Inside Out you will explore and deepen your practice of reading and writing poetry by:
1. Developing your own internal voice
2. Translating that inner voice to the written page
3. Polishing your work through critique and the art of revision
4. Creating and sustaining your personal connection to the publishing market
5. Celebrating acceptances and rejections
Participants can bring a maximum of 2 original poems if they'd like a personal and group critique. Registration required. For Adults.
Presented by Daniel Moore
Daniel lives in Washington on Whidbey Island with the poet, Laura Coe Moore.
He is a co-founder of the Oak Harbor Poetry Project. His poems are forthcoming in Weber Review, Duende Literary Journal, The Meadow, Bluestem Magazine, Slipstream, Levee Magazine and The Blue Nib Magazine. His chapbook "Boys," is forthcoming from Duck Lake Books in February 2020. His first book, 'Waxing the Dents,' was a finalist for the Brick Road Poetry Book Prize and will be released in April 2020. His work has been nominated for Pushcart Prizes and Best of the Net.
Visit him at Danieledwardmoore.com.